Schedule & Appointments: As of May 18, 2020, the office will reopen with our normal hours for ALL appointments, but will be seeing a reduced number of patients in the office. We will be calling and sending out emails to reschedule appointments as needed. As always, please call our office with any questions you may have. We appreciate your patience as we all adjust to our new norm! Your safety and treatment progress are a priority to us. We have adopted many new protocols to ensure the safety of our patients, parents, and staff.
Virtual Appointments: We love that our patients (new and existing) are enjoying this new feature in our office! Virtual appointments give you the luxury of completing your orthodontic appointments from your home. Whether a new patient or a current patient in active treatment, anyone can take advantage of this tool. If your appointment qualifies for a virtual appointment, you will be contacted to review the instructions, and this will take the place of your scheduled in office visit.
We want to thank all of our patients for their continued support and patience during this difficult time. Our goal for all of our patients remains the same, your treatment will progress in an efficient, safe, and fun environment!
"A great smile never goes out of style"
The mission at Elizabeth Blake Orthodontics is to provide you with an attractive, healthy and functional smile that will last a lifetime. We utilize state-of the-art orthodontic technology that exceeds the expectations of our patients, to ensure that you will enjoy optimal results, personalized attention and the shortest treatment time possible. The combination of the skills and gentle touch of Dr. Blake, a dedicated team and technology will provide the best service we can give in a fun and modern environment to ensure that you will have a great smile that never goes out of style!
Welcome to Our Practice
At Elizabeth Blake Orthodontics, we are dedicated to providing you and your family with professional and personal orthodontic care. We strive to provide a setting where patients and their families can develop a bond with our team, knowing that their needs are of supreme importance to us. We treat every patient with dignity, respect and appreciation. Our purpose is not only to straighten teeth, but to improve lives through a lifetime of beautiful smiles.
When committing to orthodontic treatment, you are entering a long-term and special relationship with Dr. Blake and her entire staff. A high level of caring and communication between patient, family and our staff is vital to the ultimate success of treatment.
Your experience at our office will be very personalized and of the highest quality. We utilize the most modern and technologically advanced materials and methods available. Dr. Blake and her team set high standards of excellence for themselves and those to whom they provide service. During each visit, Dr. Blake will personally communicate treatment progress and any special instructions for the patient or parent.
Located in Hopkinton, Elizabeth Blake Orthodontics also serves the areas of Ashland, Holliston, Upton, Mendon, Milford, Hopedale, Westborough, Southborough, Northborough, Marlborough, Framingham, and Middlesex County.
Thank you for considering us for your orthodontic care. We are thrilled at the opportunity to meet you and provide you and your family with beautiful and lasting smiles.
What Makes Our Office So Unique?
- Dr. Blake is a Board Certified specialist in Orthodontics, and holds a Masters degree in Dental Sciences.
- Dr. Blake is the only Board Certified Orthodontist in Hopkinton.
- Dr. Blake writes all treatment plans and personalizes them based on the individual’s treatment needs.
- We do not believe in "assembly line" care. Dr. Blake is and will always be the sole orthodontist seeing every patient in one location for optimal results and consistency.
- We are a "green" office, with digital x-rays (90% less radiation), paperless charts, and the highest standard of sterilization procedures meeting and exceeding all CDC guidelines, with no harmful chemicals to the environment.
- We are an "impression-free/no more tooth molds taken" office. We offer the iTero Element technology that digitally scans teeth for the most accurate fitting Invisalign, Incognito, and orthodontic appliances possible.
- Dr. Blake is a Platinum Plus Invisalign Provider.
- We offer modern décor with fun patient areas, including an iPad bar, and movie area.
- All treatment areas are semi-private separated by floor to ceiling glass dividers, which are great for adults, special needs patients, and infection control.